Sunday, October 7, 2018

Things You Need To Know about This Sexy Movie Actress

Nigeria Nollywood have developed some big stars which you all loved, but most of them you only know about the role they played in different movies but not the real who they are.
W are given you all the opportunity to know about one of this stars, the real story about her and her career....


The way she answered #Mowesplash when the question was directed to her 


My name is Omolade Babalola , am a native of obbo aiyegunle
in KWARA state , I attend st, Luke primary sch in obbo
ayegunle , I started acting in 2007 I started with Aroni group
in Ilorin KWARA state know as Agba akin, have played some  roles with
some Star's in the movie industry, which most of them make me fall deeply in love with acting when I started.

Am now in ikorodu lg tampa lagos state

Have work with fatai lalude and Digboluja, damola , Toyosi
adesanya  And many more like that....


you can see she really got that sauce and juice. OTALENU
She continued.... This is my job and I feel really happy whenever am on set either with big names or the upcomings 


Omobola Babalola is my name........











To advertise with us contact on whatsapp or call +2348161111767



No comments:

Post a Comment